POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For Vahur - Ridged mf mountains [25kb] : Re: For Vahur - Ridged mf mountains [25kb] Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For Vahur - Ridged mf mountains [25kb]
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 13 Mar 2001 09:21:25
Message: <3AAE2D08.8B702826@aetec.ee>
Tom Melly wrote:
[]
and showed a nice picture.

Thanks, mountains are my passion.

Texture for snow it quite good and realistic, but I think that its
diffuse level is probably a little bit too high, usually snow is more
uniformly coloured. And mountains could be more visible, I guess.
Foreground snow field could have different relief as well, now it is too
uniform.
Here is picture from real mountains (Les Deux Alpes, taken with digital
video camera) to compare with:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'deux.jpg' (35 KB)